Technopark – Kollam
Technopark as part of the hub and spoke model of development is expanding its activities to Kundra, Kollam, which is 63 km away from the Trivandrum Campus. This is to tap the Kerala’s unique advantage of uniform talent distribution, Infrastructure and supporting IT platforms, e.g. telecom, datacom and digital exchanges, excellent infrastructure availability and back-up support. Technopark Kollam is located in 44.46 acres of prime land beside scenic Kanjirode Lake. This park is being developed as a Special Economic Zone.
* Project area: 44.46 Acres
* 22 Kms. from Kollam City
* 70 Kms. from the Trivandrum International Airport
* Location: On the banks of Kanjirode lake, a tributary to Ashtamudi lake
* Type of development: SEZ
* Basic infrastructure- power, water, roads, telecom, datacom, water treatment plant STP, Executive Hostel, Health, Club, Food Court etc.
* SEZ Land parcels available for IT/ITES Companies and/or developers on long lease
* SEZ Built-up space available on monthly rental basis to be ready by early 2011
Visit http://technopark.org/component/content/article/206 for more details