Institute for Career Development (ICD)
competence is in Bank Recruitment Examination training. We are in our 15th year and so far, more than 4000 job seekers have found placements through us. All the Public Sector Banks and major Kerala-based Private Sector Banks have ICDians as their work force.
- Spread the light of knowledge and enthusiasm among the educated youth and help them grow as future leaders.
- Help the people around us realise their true potential.
- Let the people around us recognize that ‘hard work’ is the only margin between the winner and the vanquished.
- Transform people by putting them through a rigorous, ever-improving system of learning.
- Eliminate laziness among young people and make them grow as great managers.
- Inculcate a good, sensible work-culture.
- We are always receptive to new ideas, innovative and show resoluteness while implementing them. We are transparent in all our activities. We are always in search of quality and believe that quality is not a fixed dimension, but a changing dimension. We endure the relation that our alumni keep.
ICD KOLLAM is a 16,000 plus square feet spacious complex. All the Class rooms and Labs are fully wired to a Centralised networked environment. The Institute has dedicated computer labs which occupy around 4000 square feet. The labs are equipped with around 240 Personal Computers (PC). The Institute provides a mandatory 2 hours-a-day PC time to every student.
The highly innovative, state-of-the-art software developed by the Institute enables students to browse the vast reservoir of questions and articles which the Institute has developed over the period of time. Students can learn all by themselves by listening to lucid presentations on various topics relevant to their academic demands.
Thevally, Kollam – 9,